The security of private vaults is more than a heavy vault door.
Recent press about a private vault robbery casts doubt on the security of private vaults. Inwood Security Vaults has never experienced a single incident of theft or damage in its more than 30-years in business. Inwood is monitored with a highly sophisticated security system. Further, the security of Inwood’s private vaults are ensured by several additional layers of protection:
- Our location was designed from the ground up as a vault.
- The entire facility is protected by 5 layers of bullet-proof glass and man-trap access through double secure doors.
- A private garage allows secure transfer of large items.
While our track record of security is due partly to the physically secure location, our careful consideration of who and when the vault can be accessed contributes to the overall security of the facility:
- Our operating hours are limited to 9-5 PM Monday – Friday and 11 – 3 PM Saturday.
- In order to enter the facility, you must have the key to your box and your signature must match the signature card on file.
- Inwood Vaults is a closely held private company, only employing family members (no outside employees).